Google Classroom Resources for Levels:
75 Sqn will be using Google Classrooms to complete parts of our mandatory training throughout the training year. Please enter in the code based on your level:
- Level 1: 5hewvli
- Level 2: mte34af
- Level 3: bqq3zkq
- Level 4: e64i6kk
- Level 5: iroxf5v
If you have any questions, please click on the following link to contact your respective Level Officer
75 Sqn Registration Period – Currently accepting new cadets!
We officially start registration on Thursday October 1st! Check out our Eventbrite page for more information on how to join 75 Squadron, our new training location/training times and virtual opportunities for cadets.
- There will be an online information session on Thursday October 1st from 7-8 p.m. Register for the Eventbrite linked above to access the session
- Registration forms can be found on our website
- Admin staff will be available on October 8, 15, 22, 29 from 7-8 p.m. each week to collect all of the required documents, location to be determined. Please wear a mask when interacting with any staff member.
- Forms can also be mailed to the Squadron:
- 75 Barrhaven Air Cadets, PO Box 34038, Strandherd R.O., 3781 Strandherd Rd, Nepean, ON, K2J4B0
Fall FTX: Save the Date!
75 Sqn will be hosting our Fall Field Training Exercise (FTX) on Saturday October 24th and Sunday October 25th
- Due to COVID-19 restrictions, the FTX will not be an overnight activity – instead we will be holding 1-day activities at Waupoos Farm in Gloucester, ON.
- Cadets will be able to sign up for the FTX shortly using the Eventbrite link that will be posted on our Google Calendar
- Cadets attending will be required to wear a mask and social distancing will be maintained at all times. Cadets will be placed in small groups to accommodate current provincial measures.
- More information to follow, check back soon!
Training Year – Important Updates for 2020-2021:
The Air Cadet program has made some changes to the upcoming training year in order to protect our cadets, staff and volunteers. Below are some of the highlights announced by BGen Cochrane in August – it’s a long post, but please read it all:
- There will be no in-person cadet activities until at least 01 October 2020. 75 Sqn will be delivering a mix of virtual training and limited in-person programs throughout the year.
- Cadets and Staff will soon be provided with non-medical masks to help reduce the potential spread of COVID-19. Cadets should use their own personal masks in the meantime if they have them.
- Cadets and Staff must inform their Chain of Command if they have been tested for COVID-19 and share the results with 75 Sqn as soon as they are received.
- There are plans in place to have day camps for cadets during March break 2021 – more details to follow in the future. Further updates about the possibility of summer camps in 2021, including the Power and Glider Pilot Training Courses will be provided in November 2020. All international cadet events (ex. International Air Cadet Exchange) will be cancelled until at least 01 September 2021.
- There will not be any in-person fundraising activities until further notice.
We appreciate everyone’s understanding as we adjust to this new normal and look forward to welcoming back our cadets when it is safe to do so!
Squadron Merchandise – Now Available Online:
75 Sqn has its own swag merchandise available exclusively through our online shop! Shop anytime – orders ship directly to your door, with free shipping over $75.
- If you tag 75 Sqn on Facebook or Instagram wearing your order we’ll feature you in a future post!
CFOne Card: Now Available for Cadets!
All Cadets are now eligible to apply for a CFOne card. Through the CFOne Program, you can now access and enjoy perks like:
- CANEX: Special member pricing, exclusive perks, CANEX Reward points for both in-store and online purchases and a suite of quality branded items.
- CFappreciation.ca: countless discounts from events to attractions and much more.
- PSP Recreation: a variety of fitness and recreational programs and activities.
- Visit our Facebook page for the picture of the red token needed to sign up