75 Squadron is happy to offer the following activities for cadets.
Please note that all cadets must sign up for all activities, with the exception of Training Nights.
- Training Nights on Thursdays
- 2 Glider Days – 1 Fall, 1 Spring
- 1 Power Flying Day
- 2 Field Training Exercises (typically fall and spring)
- 1 Aviation Day
- 1 Inter-Squadron Skills Day (Element Day)
- Drill – TBD
- Marksmanship – TBD
- Biathlon – TBD
- Ground School – TBD
- Effective Speaking – TBD
For more information about our Squadron’s optional activities, please click here.
Signing Up For Activities:
- Check out 75 Sqn’s Calendar
- Sign up for events using the sign up link in the calendar event.
- You will be redirected to Eventbrite. Please enter the cadet’s information in the sign up.
- You will receive a confirmation email and will be able to view all the events you are registered for in your Eventbrite account.
- If you are unable to attend an activity you signed up for, you must cancel your registration in Eventbrite.
- If the event is full, you will be placed on a wait list. You will receive an email if a position opens and must register within 1 day.
For more information on signing up for activities using Eventbrite, please click here.
Summer Training Opportunities:
- International Air Cadet Exchange
- Power Pilot Scholarship
- Glider Pilot Scholarship
- Advanced Aviation Technology Course-Airport Operations/Aircraft Maintenance
- Advanced Aviation
- Staff Cadet
- Advanced Band
- General Training
- Sports and Fitness
- Drill and Ceremonial
- Basic Band
For more information on summer camps, please visit our SUMMER CAMPS PAGE