Air Cadet League of Canada Post-Secondary Scholarships: Apply by 01 April 2021!
- The Air Cadet League of Canada offers a variety of scholarships each year to cadets graduating from high school who would like to pursue post-secondary studies
- For more information and an example of a completed application, cadets should visit the Air Cadet League of Canada website
- Application form (due to COVID-19 restrictions, it’s not necessary to get the signatures of the CO/Sponsoring Committee Chair for the application form)
- A statement (approx. 300 words) outlining your career goals and objectives
- A letter of recommendation from the CO (Maj McAuley)
- A letter of recommendation from 75 Sqn’s Sponsoring Committee Chair (Mr. Russell Lucas)
- Other letters of recommendation, if available (ex. school principal, school counsellor, etc.)
- Your most recent transcript from your high school, CEGEP or post-secondary institution
- Copy of email from the CO confirming that they have reviewed the application and agree to its information on cadet activities and awards.
Reminder: Report Your Thursday Night Absences:
- Can’t attend one of our virtual Thursday night training sessions? Please use the Report Absence form to notify the Squadron
Promotion Ranks and Uniform Pickup: Saturdays from 1300-1400 hrs
- All cadets that have been promoted in the last year and do not have rank badges for their current rank are invited to pick them up on Saturdays at 500 Bride Private (Church Parking Lot) between 1300 and 1400 hrs.
- Uniform pick-ups are currently by appointment only – please email Supply to arrange a date and time
- See the attached map for details about Capt Tessier’s specific location.
Virtual Marksmanship Training in Collaboration with 51 Sqn: Sunday March 14
- Please register using the following link to register for the next workshops on Sunday March 14th
- Beginner workshop topic – Cadet equipment: Google Meet: Sunday March 14th at 1430 hrs
- Experienced workshop topic – Overcoming pressure and stress during competition: Google Meet: Sunday March 14th at 1300 hrs