Boston Pizza Fundraiser: Build Your Own Pizza!
- 75 Sqn is doing another fundraiser in collaboration with Boston Pizza, but this time we’ll be raising funds through Build-Your-Own pizza kits
- Send your orders to email@example.com by Friday February 26th at 4 p.m.
- Orders can be picked up between 12-4 p.m. on Sunday February 28th or delivered for a small surcharge
- See the poster above for more details about prices and topping selections!
Pink Shirt Day: Submit Photos by Sunday February 21st!
- 75 Sqn will be doing another virtual wall on our social media sites in support of Pink Shirt Day
- As a squadron, we want to come together and take a stand against bullying and cyberbullying. Please send us your selfies of you wearing a pink shirt / pink mask or even wearing your uniform and holding up a sign that can says #beKind, #PinkShirtDay or #stopbullying
- Submissions can be sent using this Google Form and should be submitted by Sunday February 21st
- Contact WO1 Gilbert or CI Gilbert if you have any questions or concerns
- To learn more about bullying and cyberbully and what you can do to stop it check out the
Reminder: Report Your Thursday Night Absences:
Can’t attend one of our virtual Thursday night training sessions? Please use the Report Absence form to notify the Squadron.
Field Training Uniform Issuing Procedure (Currently on hold due to COVID-19 restrictions)
Paralympic Guest Speaker Stephanie Dixon – Thursday Feb 25 2000-2100 hrs:
- 75 Sqn is very excited to host Paralympic swimmer Stephanie Dixon as a guest speaker next week on February 25th!
- Her presentation will be held on Zoom from 2000 – 2100 hrs – don’t miss out!
Free Online Yoga Classes! Saturdays Feb 20 and 27th
- Are you interested in yoga? Or do you want some relaxing and peaceful time? 75 Barrhaven Sqn is offering free yoga sessions that are being taught by master trainer and professional yoga instructor Christa Funk!!
- These sessions will be happening via Zoom on Saturday, February 20th and 27th. Open to all cadets – sign up for one or all three!
- Please register using the following Google Form
New Video Series! Female Hair Standards
- 75 Sqn will be releasing some new videos on our YouTube channelshowing cadets how to take care of their uniforms at home
- Be sure to check out our other current videos on the Cadet Fitness Assessment, how to do basic Drill moves and more!
Virtual Marksmanship Training in Collaboration with 51 Sqn: Sunday Feb 21st at 1300 hrs
Please register using the following link to register for the next workshops on Sunday Feb 21st
- Note: there will not be a workshop at 1430 hrs on Feb 21st
- Google Meet: Sunday Feb 21st at 1300 hrs (topic: Guest Speaker – Top Canadian Female Sporting Rifle Shooter and CAF competitive shooter training plan)