On Tuesdays, November 17 and 24, 75 Sqn is working with Boston Pizza Barrhaven to organize a takeout fundraiser and a socially-distanced badge pick-up night:
- We encourage everyone from the local community to order takeout from BP on those evenings:
- Call your order in – (613) 825-1414 and mention that you are supporting 75 Air Cadets (10% of proceeds will go to the squadron)
- In addition, on the same evenings between 1700 and 1900 hrs, parents/guardians will be able to collect rank badges
- Simply wait in your car and a staff member will do a distanced drop-off of the ranks into your trun
Join 75 Sqn! Accepting new cadets until Wednesday November 25th
In case you missed it, a summary of our recent info session can be found here.
Optional Teams / Activities:
Duke of Edinburgh: Sign Up
- A virtual info session for interested cadets will be held on November 19th from 20:15-20:45.
- The Duke of Ed program is an opportunity to build upon current skills and develop new interests. The program is for youth ages 14 to 25 and there is a small registration fee.
- If interested, please contact CI Sculland for details.
Virtual Effective Speaking (2020/2021) – Sign-Up
Please fill out this form if you are interested in participating in the Effective Speaking Program for the 2020-2021 training year.
- Time/Date/Frequency of Effective Speaking will be determined based on the number of cadets interested.
- For more information about the effective speaking program, please click here or speak with CI Chen / CI Gardiner.
Biathlon: Biathlon – Call for Interest (2020-2021)
- Please complete this form by Friday November 13 if you are interested in participating this training year.
- A virtual session will be held to talk about the program at a later date. There will be virtual training, along with at home training.
- Check out our video from ACR about the biathlon program or our biathlon presentation!
75/742 Sqn Band – Virtual Opportunities