Deadline extended! Accepting new cadets until 31 Jan
- We will be accepting new cadets until 31 Jan 2021. After this date, interested cadets will need until our next intake in September 2021
- A summary of our fall info session can be found here.
Upcoming Staff Changes:
- We would like to extend a warm welcome to Capt Southern! Capt Southern is originally from 706 Sqn and will be acting as 75 Sqn’s Level 4 Officer in replacement of OCdt West
- OCdt West will be taking some time off from the Squadron on maternity leave to welcome her first child in early February – congratulations to her and OCdt Longchamps!
Field Training Uniform – Issuing Procedure
Update: due to the current pandemic restrictions, the Saturday issues of FTU to cadets are temporarily suspended. Once it is safe to do so, uniform issues will resume.
Only the Field Training Uniform (FTU) will be issued this year as it is the dress of the day and will be worn for all virtual and in-person training for the remainder of the training year (2020/21). Uniform issues and limited exchanges will occur on Saturday afternoons by appointment only to ensure the safety of all cadets, their families and staff members alike. Here’s how that’s going to work:
- Those who do not have a FTU yet are to resubmit their body measurements by filling out the online form here, as in person sizing is not yet possible under our current COVID measures. The reason we are asking you to resubmit your measurements is because most of you will not fit into a FTU based on the measurements we received last January (it has been that long!). Those who have submitted their measurements in the last two months do not need to do this again, as we already have your measurements and will be contacting you shortly to set up your FTU issue appointment.
- Once we have your measurements, Supply will proceed to prepare your FTU for issue.
- Once your uniform is ready, you will receive an email from Supply to set up your appointment to be issued your FTU. Uniform issues will always occur on Saturday afternoons, as the Supply section is busy Saturday mornings getting uniforms ready for the following Saturday’s uniform issues
- In your appointment email, you will receive all the necessary information for you to have your parent/guardian safely pick up your uniform.
For cadets that already have FTUs but need to exchange part(s) of their uniform because they have outgrown it can also use the form above to submit their measurements. Please indicate in the comments section of the form which items need to be exchanged.
If you need more information to properly take measurements, you can download the measurement instructions here.
We will try to get everyone into FTUs as soon as possible, however due to the large size of our Squadron there may be some delays in preparing the uniforms for issue to each cadet – please be patient. The onus is now on each cadet to get us their measurements so that we can get FTUs out to all of you ASAP!