75 Squadron Fundraising
During recent months, you have seen various fundraising efforts from our Squadron which has generated some discussion, more specifically, to understand what our fundraisers are for. Many people believe that the cadet program is free. Although the program is offered at no cost to our youth, there are substantial costs to keep our operations up and running, especially during the pandemic. The intent of this letter is to provide further information and clarification for everyone through complete transparency.
To continue reading click here
Photos of Tag Days Fundraiser –
Epicure Fundraiser: Buy a $25 dinner kit and support 75 Sqn!
- 75 Sqn’s Sponsoring Committee is selling Epicure dinner kits to support our Squadron’s activities
- $12.50 from every kit will go directly to supporting Squadron activities, so please share with your family and friends!
- The fundraising form can be found in PDF or Spreadsheet format by clicking on the hyperlinks
- The fundraiser will be ongoing until March 31st – please send an e-transfer to the Sponsoring Committee of all raised funds
- If you have any questions or would like to make alternate arrangements for payment, please contact Shannon at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Feel free to check out our Epicure fundraising Facebook page if you have any questions or want to share the fundraiser!
There will be NO uniform issues or badge pickups this weekend, Saturday April 3rd due to Easter Weekend. Supply activities will resume on Saturday April 10th.
Virtual Marksmanship Training in Collaboration with 51 Sqn: There is NO virtual marksmanship on Sunday April 4th due to Easter.