Paralympic Guest Speaker Stephanie Dixon – Thursday Feb 25 2000-2100 hrs:
- 75 Sqn is very excited to host Paralympic swimmer Stephanie Dixon as a guest speaker on February 25th!
- More details to follow – don’t miss out!
- Are you interested in yoga? Or do you want some relaxing and peaceful time? 75 Barrhaven Sqn is offering 3 yoga sessions that are being taught by master trainer and professional yoga instructor Christa Funk!!
- These sessions will be happening via Zoom on Saturday, February 13th, 20th and 27th. Open to all cadets – sign up for one or all three!
- Please register using the following Google Form
Virtual Marksmanship Training in Collaboration with 51 Sqn
- Virtual marksmanship courses in collaboration with 51 Sqn will begin this Sunday, January 31st
- Please register using the following link
- Spots are very limited – there are only 20 slots for beginners and 20 advanced slots
- The beginner workshops will start at 1430 hrs and the advanced workshops will start at 1300 hrs.
- Beginner = shot air rifle targets less than 5 times
- Advanced = shot air rifle targets more than 5 times
- Please check the 75 Sqn calendar shortly for more information about the topics being offered each week for the beginner and the advanced courses