No dues or registration fees
- There is a cost to run the squadron (approx $300/per Cadet), however, these is covered through sponsorship and fundraising
- Some optional reward activities may have a cost (i.e. Year End Trip, Mess Dinner, etc.)
- Uniforms are provided to cadets on loan and are free of charge. However, cadets are responsible for AND obligated to wash/maintain/iron/polish/sew their uniforms.
- When withdrawing from the program, youth must return their uniform so that it can be re-used by future cadets.
Cadets are required to participate in fundraising activities to help keep our operations running. These activities can count toward high school community service hours:
- Tag Days (typically 2 times per year)
- Other potential fundraising activities
Donations and sponsorships are accepted to help support our program. Should you know of any business or organization that would like to support our successful program, please come speak to the Sponsoring Committee and we would be happy to discuss details.