Last Call! Accepting new cadets until 31 Jan
- We will be accepting new cadets until 31 Jan 2021. After this date, interested cadets will need until our next intake in September 2021
- A summary of our fall info session can be found here.
Upcoming Staff Changes:
- We would like to extend a warm welcome to Capt Southern! Capt Southern is originally from 706 Sqn and will be acting as 75 Sqn’s Level 4 Officer in replacement of OCdt West
- OCdt West will be taking some time off from the Squadron on maternity leave to welcome her first child in early February – congratulations to her and OCdt Longchamps!
Introduction to the Air Cadet Flying Program Presentation:
Interested in applying for the Gilder Pilot Training Course or the Private Pilot Training Course? Be sure to watch this presentation by RCSU (Atlantic) to get a better understanding of the opportunities available to senior cadets.
Virtual Career Panel by Former Cadets: Monday January 25th at 7 p.m.
- 818 Toronto Falcon Squadron in Toronto is hosting a panel comprised of former cadets who went on to careers outside of aviation and/or the military.
- 2Lt Merriam will be one of the panelists so don’t miss out!
- There are a limited number of spots (5 cadets per level)
- Eventbrite invitations (one per level) will be published on the calendar shortly.
- Those who do not have a FTU yet are to resubmit their body measurements by filling out the online form here, as in person sizing is not yet possible under our current COVID measures. The reason we are asking you to resubmit your measurements is because most of you will not fit into a FTU based on the measurements we received last January (it has been that long!). Those who have submitted their measurements in the last two months do not need to do this again, as we already have your measurements and will be contacting you shortly to set up your FTU issue appointment.
- Once we have your measurements, Supply will proceed to prepare your FTU for issue.
- Once your uniform is ready, you will receive an email from Supply to set up your appointment to be issued your FTU. Uniform issues will always occur on Saturday afternoons, as the Supply section is busy Saturday mornings getting uniforms ready for the following Saturday’s uniform issues
- In your appointment email, you will receive all the necessary information for you to have your parent/guardian safely pick up your uniform.