Glider and Power Pilot Training Courses – Apply by 11 Dec!
All cadets interested in applying for the Glider Pilot Training Course or Power Pilot Training Course for Summer 2021 must complete the following form no later than 11 Dec 2020
- Staff will contact you at the email you provide on the form when further information is required.
Deadline extended! Accepting new cadets until 31 Jan
- We will be accepting new cadets until 31 Jan 2021. After this date, interested cadets will need until our next intake in September 2021
- A summary of our fall info session can be found here.
Reminder – Compulsory Training Nights
- Reminder to all cadets that our Thursday night online training is a mandatory part of the Air Cadet program and is required to remain in the program
- Click here to find the Google Classrooms code for your respective Level
- Cadets are unable to participate in our optional activities (Ground School, Biathlon, etc.) if they do not regularly attend Thursday nights
Safe Virtual Participation – New Procedures
Please take note of the following rules that will be enforced to protect the safety of all cadets:
- All cadets are being asked to use their rank, last name and initial when interacting online so that Staff can properly identify everyone (Ex. Sgt. Smith, J.)
- Their usernames on Google Classrooms / Google Meet should include their First and Last Name (or First Initial and Last Name)
Virtual Effective Speaking (2020/2021)
The first session for the Effective Speaking Program for the 2020-2021 training year will be on Tuesday, December 22nd, from 7:00pm-8:00pm.
- This program will help you learn how to be an effective speaker, how to build up your confidence and engage you to think about serious topics in your life and in society.
- OPIs are CI Chen and CI Gardiner.
- For more information about the effective speaking program, please click here.
- If you are still interested and have not signed up, please fill out this form.